Courtesy of H.B



Good Afternoon everybody,

It's monday. A lot of people hate monday. I personally don't. At the contrary, i love it. Because monday means that a new week is starting. A new week full of new goals to reach. Full of new dreams to make. 

I'm always trying to have a creative and arty week. Because creativity and art rock, aren't they? 

That is why on this blog  i want to celebrate people who choose to live a creative life. 

As you already know part of my professional life is to tell stories. 

A few months ago, i had the pleasure to write the story of the Italian  Missoni family for BLUSH DREAM Magazine. For me,  the Missoni are the perfect ambassadors of Creativity. 

Blush Editions - The Missoni family, from the little town of Sumirago to the world (blush-mag.com)

I'm a big fan of the family's work since i was a teen. 

For several years, i have covered the #MFW for www.elle.fr. And of course the Missoni's fashion show was always one of my favourite ones. I had the opportunity to meet and interview Angela Missoni at the headquarter of the maison located in Via Solferino in Milan. It's such a great souvenir. 

And one day, i attented  a fancy event in Hamburg and was wearing a beautiful long dress from Missoni. All true. Lucky me.  Here we (me and my ex) are at the photocall. A few days later, we were featured on the German Bild.www.bild.de 

Credits: HB

IG: @missoni

     @blush.world

     @blushdreammag

Popular Posts