#MCCOTByHB


Shop-Art in the City by Hélène Battaglia



A few years ago while walking through the streets of Milan, where I lived for over eleven years, Paris and other metropolises that have inspired me during my travels, I started to look at the shopping streets with different eyes and I rediscovered the cities thanks to their magical architectural reflections. I started to shoot almost by accident. The experimentation was successful and I found my arty chic & glam style. Shop-Art in the City by Hélène Battaglia is an innovative,sophisticated, colorful,glam and unusual concept that features photographic shots, dedicated to metropolises, which mix in a completely unexpected way urban architecture and fashion. A mini selection of 7 of my artworks are available on the Italian e-commerce Debou.it . Each subject will have a limited edition of 50 pieces, produced just after order to insure a sustainable production. The pictures will be printed on fine art paper applied on dibond and plexiglass support that includes an aluminum profile for wall mounting. 









#MadetoOrder

Debou.it

IG: @debou_it

Popular Posts