#MCCOTbyHB



#03/07/2012

#Savethedate

My first novel, the romantic comedy 'Appuntamento al Ritz' published by the Italian publisher B+C  is 10 years old today. Let's celebrate!!! The 3 July 2012 I indeed made my debut as a novelist. A dream in the drawer come true. Thanks to the luck of the beginner, 'Appuntamento al Ritz' was one of the Chick-lit's bestsellers in Italy of this unforgettable summer. I couldn't honestly ask for me, could I? After decades being the interviewer as a journalist, I finally became the interviewee. What a beautiful reward, isn't? I had been featured in D di Repubblica and on Elle.it. After having covered the #MFW for years, it was a real joy reading my name on it. Incredible but true, my name was also on the cover of Maxim Italy. 'Appuntamento al ritz' had been a commercial and editorial success. So it deserved a sequel. 'Una promessa di felicità' was published in 2013. Both are still read. (Fortunately, a book has no expiration date).  If you are looking for some relaxing and funny summer readings, the duology is still available in Italian in book or ebook on the main Italian online bookstores. Enjoy the reading and keep dreaming!













All the pictures are Courtesy of Mrs H.B



#MCCOTbyHB
#HélèneBattaglia
#Novelist
#AppuntamentoalRiz
#Unapromessadifelicità
#booktoread
#summerreadings
#B+C






Popular Posts