Credits: H.B


Good Morning everybody,

How are you? I hope you are all fine. 

My first interviews are in progress. I'm really happy for this new editorial adventure. As a journalist and novelist becoming a blogger is something grateful. Because for the first time, i'm the only boss on board. 

I have finally the opportunity to publish all i want. 

Being a freelancer is really fun but that also means that most of the time, you have to make proposals to your editor in chief and wait for them to be accepted or rejected. 

One needs patience. It is not easy every day. And many times you have to give up some good ideas.

Thanks to my blog, it will for sure be different. I'm in control. So i'll be able to write about all that makes me really happy. And, above all, i would like to pay tribute, as i already told you, to people i value, changemakers, role models. People who care about the planet. Green vibes are always welcome here. 

I'll interview people but i'll also use this virtual place to share with you good projects i believe in. Always remenber: Sharing is caring. 

A few years ago i wrote an article about one of the most famous and iconic black little notebooks: the MOLESKINE. www.moleskine.com

I'm sure you know it. Perhaps you use it. 

Today i want to share with you the amazing job that the non-profit organisation Moleskine Foundation is doing worldwide since 15 years.

The foundation is spreading creativity all around the world thanks to its Moleskine Foundation Collection to support good causes as Quality education  and make the world a better place. 

Have a look by yourselves: www.moleskinefoundation.org

Each of us can be a part of that incredibile project as a donator or being involved as an artist.


One of my dreams of fotogrartist is to be offered the honour of customizing with my arty touch one of those iconic notebooks. 

Let's see. Hope is the last thing to die. Keep dreaming. Big. 


' The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams'  

Eleanore Roosevelt 




IG: @moleskine @moleskinefoundation

             




Popular Posts