Hello everybody,

Nice to meet you. 

 My name is Hélène Battaglia. 

I'm French and Italian. 

This is my first post ever here on mycreativecupoftea.com. I'm really excited for this new editorial journey. 

I had a blog once published on www.vogue.fr during the #MFW (Milan Fashion Week) I used to cover for several years for Elle.fr It was fun. But, it was just once. I never had the opportunity to do it again. 



Writing is my job: I'm a journalist, a fashion editor and a novelist since 2012. 


I write both in French and Italian. I love my job and i'm grateful for it. This is one of the many teenage dreams, i turned into reality. 

In 2020 at the beginning of the pandemic of covid-19, I unexpectedly started to write in english as new contributor for BLUSH éditions.

As I'm not mother tongue english at all, it was a big deal, a real challenge. But I made it and you know what? i really loved it. 

This is the reason why, I have decided that my Creative and Sustainable International Lifestyle BlogAzine (A mix between a personal blog and a web magazine) will be written in English.  In this way, it would be easier to reach more people. 

As a journalist and fashion editor, in the past decades, I have had the opportunity to interview lots of talented people. 

For example, I have had the honour of chatting with one of my favourite fashion designers ever: The talented Italian Alberta Ferretti. We were behind the scenes after the show, we talked for 20 minutes. She was so nice to me. She is not only a brillant creative mind but a kind one too. An other unforgettable souvenir from the #MFW, I've covered for Elle.fr as I was based in Milan for several years, was the itw of former creative director of Moschino, Mrs Rossella Jardini. It has been a nice and interesting talk too. It is always a pleasure to meet such talented people. 

The truth is I'm a storyteller. And I'm really proud of it. I really enjoy telling the story of talented and creative people. People who can make the difference. People who stand out of the crowd. People who has an avantgarde vision of life. Role model people. People who are able to inspire. 

A few months ago, I had this crazy idea of opening this BlogAzine I've called 'My Creative Cup of Tea' #MCCOT (i'm a greentea lover) as a tribute to those ones I sincerly value. From fashion to design, from sustainability to Art. 

It took me some time to process and here I'm. Time has indeed come for me to have my own personal happy place here online to let me introduce to you all the creatives, from around the world, I sincerly value.

In case you don't already know, I'm a creative too. I used to call myself a Photogrartist. I'm not a real Photographer. I'm not a real artist. I'm both. I'm the author of the artworks #ShopArtintheCity which mix architecture and fashion through the reflections in the shopping windows.

Thank to all of you who will soon read me and follow my new editorial journey, I want #MCCOT to become an happy and safe place where one can virtually connect with cool and talented people. I want to promote people who really deserve attention because they are doing something to make the world a better place. 

I would like to be able to build a strong and interactive community of creative minds around me. It would be so great.

I hope you'll enjoy this new creative journey with me. Creativity makes the world a better place, doesn't it?

Talk to you soon.

Have a lovely week. Keep dreaming and do your best every single day to become the person you always wanted to be. 

Hélène

💚💚💚

Join me on IG @Lnbattaglia



                                                         


More about me

Italian and French journalist, former contributor to www.elle.frwww.lastampa.it and Corriere della Sera for the column dedicated to Houses of the online www.living.corriere.it she covered numerous renovation projects in the architectural and interior design fields, both Italian and international.

Her debut novel, the romantic comedy Appuntamento al Ritz [A date at the Ritz] published by Baldini + Castoldi was released in 2012, followed in 2013 by the long-awaited sequel Una promessa di felicità [A Promise of Happiness]. In 2017, her third novel Un'avventura americana [An American Adventure] was published by Rizzoli. In 2021, the romantic comedy Miss Cartier was released by The Pink Factory Publishing.

On www.debou.it, she presented recently Shop-Art in the City, a photographic project, conceived during the travels, which portrays urban architectures reflected on the windows of fashion boutique, offering unusual perspectives.


                            Credits: Lemarchand Art Consulting

As a novelist and a fotogrartist, she was featured on vogue.it, Vanityfair.it, donnamoderna.it, tustyle.it, elle.it, iodonna.it, D di repubblica.it, panorama.it, 


Popular Posts