Shop-Art in the City by Hélène Battaglia





Good Morning everybody,

I hope you are doing well.

Despite all the bad vibes coming from the pandemic which is recently and unfortunately getting once again worse, I'm happy to send you good and creative vibes with my monday's interview.

I've chosen to publish one every monday in order to start every new week celebrating creativity and telling the story of people who can inspire you. I mean good influencers.  People who can push you why not to start your own business?

On next monday, I'll publish the third one and I've already planned the 4th and the 5 th. Can't wait for you to discover them.

Of course some of you could wonder why i'm so thrilled with a blog as i'm already an experienced journalist (ex contributor of prestigious online papers as www.elle.fr, www.lastampa.it and www.corriere.it) and fashion editor who has spent more than two decades writing articles and interviewing people. As a novelist I've also written 4 novels. 

The truth is i'm so excited because for the first time in my career I'm the boss. I'm the captain of the boat. I decide every content and i can publish when I decide.

That's a real luxury. Trust me. 

I wish you all a lovely week. Stay safe and be creative. Creativity is all that matters. 

You can start to follow me here and i'm waiting for your comments regarding my new journey. 

See you soon.

All the best.

💚💚💚

Hélène






#NewonMCCOT
#creativevibes
#MCCOTInterview










Popular Posts