Good Morning Everybody,

How are you? I hope fine and safe.

Today is Wednesday. It is not Friday. It doesn't matter. Every day is the perfect day to sent green vibes and speak sustainability.

I can't say i'm a real green activist but i'm trying my best each single day to be a part of this green revolution in progress which can save our beautiful planet.

I'm not Greta. I'm Hélène. But i'm convinced we all together can do something, even little things, to change the World in a better and greener place.

It's just about changing our way of life and loving Earth. 

It is not too late. But we have to act now.

I've starting this blog with the aim of celebrating Creativity and Talent but of course i'll pay tribute to people who have already start the fight against the climate change. 

I want Sustainability to be part of this new editorial journey.

I'll write about green projects i really love to share with you.

So stay tuned and have a lovely green day.

💚💚💚💚


All Pictures have been taken in Vinca, Tuscany, Italy, my happy safe and green place. 


#sustainability

#Lunigiana

#Vinca






Popular Posts