Shop-Art in the City by Hélène Battaglia


Good Morning Everybody,

Today is Friday. Weekend is right around the corner.

As i already told you, i'm a creative person since i was a child. I loved to draw. When i was about 10 years old, i was into fashion illustrations. At this time, I was dreaming of becoming a fashion designer. I've lots of sketches of collections.

I didn't become a Fashion Designer. I became a journalist and a Fashion editor. My passion for Fashion brought me here. And i'm very happy for this journey. 

For several years, i have been lucky to cover the #mfw for the one and only one www.elle.fr

It was a dream come true. As i'm French and Italian, I lived in Milan for almost 12 years. Milan is one of the most fashionable cities in the world. The shopping windows are real artworks. 

One saturday, i was walking in the heart of the city and suddently and by chance, I started looking at the shopping streets with different eyes and I rediscovered the city thanks to its magical architectural reflections. I had my camera with me  and I started to shoot. The experimentation was successful and I found my arty chic & glam style.

Since then I have never looked at shopping windows as simple shop windows but for the potential wonderful shots they could offer me.

#ShopArtinTheCity is an innovative and unusual concept that features photographic shots, dedicated to metropolises, which mix, in a completely unexpected way, urban architecture and fashion.

As I'm a huge Architecture lover, I was happy to become contributor- for almost 2 and 1/2 year- of Living the magazine of Design and Architecture of the Italian Daily News Corriere della Sera. I wrote for the column dedicated to apartments renovation projects on the website.

I always knew next step was to enter the interior design market as an artist or in my personal case, as a Fotogrartist. 

That is so why i'm so proud of my arty and commercial partnership, which started on last October 2021 ,with www.debou.it , the Italian e-commerce platform, that creatively combines home and art creations, founded by Caroline Stante.

7 of my artworks are now available on demand only in limited edition printed on plexi'collage.









Check out here below for futher informations and why not, place your order. 

https://www.debou.it/en/designer/195-helene-battaglia-debou


Courtesy of Lemarchand Art Consulting






#Interiordesign
#artwork
#ShopArtintheCity






Popular Posts