slow
[slˈəʊ, zlˈou]




Please Take it SLOW. No need to hurry. 

Slow Fashion. Slow beauty. Slow Food. 

I'm personaly a big fan of Slow Life.

As Founder and Curator of #MCCOT, my aim is also to promote Slow Reading. 

I would like you to take your time to fully enjoy #MCCOT's contents. 

It's not about the quantity but the quality as usual. I put it first.

Behind the scenes, It takes me a lot of time to choose People, Places, Brands who stand out of the crowd and who are the perfect ambassadors of the #MCCOT's values. Because I would like to make a difference. 

So take your time to appreciate each new article or interview published. 

Join the #MCCOT's Community.

We love Creativity, Art, Culture, Architecture, Sustainability and more. 

Thank you all for your support.

Stay tuned.


H.B

#MCCOT
#Slowreading






Popular Posts