#PhotogrArtist

"My artworks #ShopArtintheCity were born a few years ago while walking through the streets of Milan, where I lived for over eleven years, Paris and other metropolises that have inspired me during my travels. I started looking at the shopping streets with different eyes and I rediscovered the cities thanks to their magical architectural reflections. I started shooting almost by accident. The experimentation was successful and I found my arty chic & glam style".
To support Ukraine families and children in need, 25% of the revenues of the sale on Debou: l'arte del Design Contemporaneo of each artwork #ShopArtinTheCity, a series of unusual photographs that capture urban architecture reflected on the windows of fashion boutiques, will be donated to War in Ukraine: Support for children and families | UNICEF



#artsupportsUkraine
#ShopArtintheCitysupportsUkraine
#HélèneBattaglia
#PhotogrArtist
#artistsupportUkraine
#WeareUkraine
#Stopthewar









Popular Posts