#MCCOTByHB


sor·row
[ˈsärō, ˈsôrō]


SORROW

It is how I feel every single day thinking of what is happening in Ukraine right now.

Since the Russian Invasion, my mind is with all the poor and innocent Ukraine people facing this insane war.

Every day I feel sorrow. How can this tragedy happen in 2022? How?

How can a country invades an other one to gain some territories, they have already destroyed like the peaceful and beautiful city of Mariupol?

How can people have to live underneath in the dark for months to survive like rats?

The Azovstal's situation is unhuman.

Ukraine People were living in peace in a democracy. Happily. After more than two months, their country is half destroyed. Innocent civils (children, women, old people) have been murdered, rapped, tortured, deported. 

And all this for what?

For the madness of an ignorant Tyrant?

I stand with Democracy. I stand with Ukraine. I stand with Ukraine brave soldiers.

I really hope Ukraine people will soon regain their dignity and free their country.

STOP THE WAR NOW!




The picture is Courtesy of HB


#IstandwithUkraine
#Dontletthemdown
#WeareUkraine
#StoptheWar






































Popular Posts