#MCCOTsupportsArtists {14}

Eve Golly

Belgium











"Turning a hobby into a vibrant career.

" I'm a German illustrator with an unconventional journey living in Belgium. Working originally in the economics and IT area, after realizing my true passion, I became a full-time illustrator. I love drawing stylish people, focusing on their movements and expressing their energy through minimalistic lines, shapes and colors. My goal is to capture essential beauty and spontaneity. This artistic adventure of mine has been fueled by passion, dedication, and a spirit of exploration."


All the artworks are Courtesy of Mrs Eve Golly



IG



#MCCOTsupportsArtists
#EveGolly
#Belgium-based
#Germanartist
#Fashionillustrator
#creativepeople
#readMCCOT
#Slowliving
#CreativeLiving
#NicheE-zine

Popular Posts