#MCCOTByHB

Montecarlo

'When life is too easy for us, we must beware or we may not be ready to meet the blows which sooner or later come to everyone, rich or poor'

Eleanor Roosevelt


A bit of light in this world of heavies

It has been a while since I last published in this column. I hope you all, members of this virtuous growing community, are doing well. Even if we are going through bad times. Sadness is right now everywhere on the planet. 

As you already may know since 2012, I'm an Author. 

I'm thrilled to share this good news with all of you. My fourth romantic comedy entitled 'Miss Cartier' is back for good. Available in ebook format only since 12/06 on Amazon.itFeltrinelli.itIbs.itkobo.it .

It was published a few years ago, but it, unfortunately, has been available for only a few months.

It has been featured in prestigious Italian e-magazines as Vogue.itIodonna.itTustyle.it

So a few months ago, I made the decision that time has come to plan its official comeback. And here we are. 

I'm really convinced that this story can be the perfect summer reading for Italian readers and International readers who read Italian. 

I sincerely hope it will be able to bring you some well-deserved hours of fun and carefreeness. Make you travel with your mind. Make you laugh. 


Thank you in advance to all of you who will read it this summer!

May you enjoy the reading.

It would mean a lot to me. 

Have a lovely weekend.

All the best.

Hélène, Founder & Curator of #MCCOT



#MCCOT
#MyCreativeCupofTea
#InternationallifestylenicheE-Zine
#Independentmedia
#Creativeandsustainablevibes
#Jointhecommunity
#makeadifference
#standoutfromthecrowd
#storyteller
#creativeandsustainablevibes
#sustainabilityisapriority

Popular Posts